- CX– Free 10Gigs of file sharing, collaborations space. “Store, Share and Access Anytime.”
- PBWorks for the Classroom– “Bring your classroom into the 21st century by encouraging critical thinking and real world communication. With a FREEonline workspace, students are engaged outside the classroom, parents remain involved, and school resources are always accessible.”
- Scratch-Create and share your own stories, games and more.
- VoiceThread-“A VoiceThread is a collaborative, multimedia slide show that holds images, documents, and videos and allows people to navigate slides and leavecomments in 5 ways – using voice (with a mic or telephone), text, audio file, or video (via a webcam)”
- Prezi-A new way to present. “Create game-changing presentations online.”
- Diigo – Collect and organize anything online.
- FLISTI-Create Polls without signing up.
- All My Faves – All MyFaves is the ultimate home page, offering an innovative visual exploration of the Internet.
- Capzles – Create rich multimedia experiences with video, photos, and documents.
- Visimeet– Visimeet is IOCOM‘s revolutionary new approach to cross-platform visual conferencing and collaboration that works on your desktop, in your conference room, on your wireless laptop, even on your smart phone, all backed by the same robust architecture and powerful collaboration technology.
- Polleverywhere – Assess your students instantly.
- Xtra Normal – Animate your writing.
- Free Technology 4 Teachers
- Technology Standards
- Videos other than Youtube
- Animoto-Create unlimited videos for your students with Animoto. It just takes minutes to create that will bring your lessons to life.
Advertisement: Need a Vacation?
Scan to link to Teacherelinks
- January 2017
- July 2015
- January 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.