- Manga High A Free games based resource for teaching math.
- Math on the Mic Your achievement will soar to new heights with “MATH on the Mic”! A Response To Intervention and Differentiation. An innovative research based approach to learning and maintaining critical math skills and concepts through singing.
Common Core Standards – The Common Core State Standards Initiative is a state-led effort coordinated by the National Governors Association Center for Best Practices (NGA Center) and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO). The standards were developed in collaboration with teachers, school administrators, and experts, to provide a clear and consistent framework to prepare our children for college and the workforce.
First Years-Counting Worksheets – Download counting sheets, flash cards and more.
Mathwires– Intervention Strategies-Standards-based Math Strategies
Fact Monster – Increase your skills.
First In Math – The 24 Game The official First In Math site: the foremost online math resource for grades K to 8 and beyond! The First In Math® Online Program is a proven curriculum supplement that solidifies basic mathematics skills,and can significantly improve test scores.
- Inside Mathematics– This site features classroom examples of innovative teaching methods and insights into student learning, tools for mathematics instruction that teachers can use immediately, and video tours of the ideas and materials on the site.
- Division Help– Complete long division problems online. Includes helpful hints.
- IXL – The WEB’s #1 Math practice site.Practice makes perfect, and IXL makes math practice fun.
- Printable Graph Paper. www.printfreegraphpaper.comgraph paper and pdfs
- Math-Tests.com _CRCT practices test, benchmarks and worksheets.
- Pi Day Activities from www.mathgoodies.com PI Day activies and more.
- Computer Lab Favorites-Here are all the quick, compelling one-session activities you need to incorporate interactive learning and technology into your curriculum. Each activity requires no prep and can be completed in 15-30 minutes.
- Math resources from Handwritingforkids.com – Flash cards, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and money activities, leveled worksheets.
- Fact Fluency-Practice your math fluency.
- Math Playground– Online Interactive Resources.
- Math Glossary
- The Math Worksheet SitePrint Numberlines
- 5th Grade Jeopardy – Game
- Aunty Math – Math Challenges, Problem Solving
- Free math online Math Tests
- Learn Your Multiplication Facts
- Math VocabularyMath Words
- Math VocabularyMath Captain
- Free Math Worksheets
- Interactive Web-based activities Number Patterns
- Interactive money skill site. k-2 Underwater Shopping Mall
- Interactive resources sponsored by NCTM NCTM Illuminations
- EduPlace Interactive resources provided by Houghlin Mifflin Publishers.
- Web Math-Instant help and solutions for math problems
- AIMS– Activities Integrating Math & Science
- Math Problem-Create problem sheets that you can print or solve on line.
- Kid Zone-Create math quizzes, problem sheets and brain teasers.
- RHLSchool-Free printable math problem sheets. Find resources for other subjects, too.
- Eclipse 99-Math and science resources connecting the planets.
- National Library of Virtual Materials-Web-based hands-on manipulatives.
- Printable Teacher Aids
- AAAMath -AAA Math features a comprehensive set of interactive arithmetic lessons. Unlimited practice is available on each topic which allows thorough mastery of the concepts. A wide range of lessons (Kindergarten through Eighth grade level) enables learning or review to occur at each individual’s current level.
- Emints– These sites show different patterns with numbers and objects. Learn how to decipher patterns, then try to determine what comes next in several online pattern games. Also includes classroom activity ideas. There are links to eThemes Resources on Math: Virtual Manipulatives and Math: Tessellations.
- Space Math @ NASA-The goal of these problems is to teach students about astronomy and space science by using mathematics and real problems.
- Math Counts-Problem of the week.
- Math.com Free Math Lessons and Homework Help. Create Worksheets, too.
Advertisement: Need a Vacation?
Scan to link to Teacherelinks
- January 2017
- July 2015
- January 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.